Using an uncommon knowledge approach to finances, I am passionate about teaching individuals how to organize, protect, to be world class savers, invest and then use what resources they have to obtain their financial goals. Traditional financial thinking is why so many people have not and will not reach their full financial potential. I know and understand how important financial decisions can be for a family and for a business because I have provided this service to individuals and small businesses for 31 years. Give me a call to understand and improve your financial world.
When I'm not helping people improve their financial world I enjoy spending time at the beach, playing golf, traveling, cooking, fishing, hunting and doing mission work.
- Been in this business for 31 years
- Helping people to achieve their financial goals
- Help people organize, protect, to be world class savers, investing and how to use their current asset to obtain their financial goals
- Provide insurance and investment planning services
- IRA rollovers
- College Funding
- Small Company Benefits Plans
- 401(k), SEP, SIMPLE IRA and 412(e)(3) plan setup
- Earned LUTCF Designation in 1992
- North Carolina State University
Recreation Resources, Business Management
1974 – 1978 Graduated in 1978
- Earned ChFC® Designation in 2015
- Earned CExP Designation in 2016
- Earned RICP® Designation in 2018
- Member of Sanford Rotary Club
serving as President, Foundation Chair, District Foundation Advocate and several positions at the District Level.
- Rotary District 7690 District Governor 2020-2021
- Rotary Club Rotarian of the Year 2002 and 2007
- Active Member, serving in many positions, of Broadway Baptist Church since 1983
- Member of NAIFA
Registered Representative & Investment Advisor w/Park Avenue Securities, Financial Representative of Guardian.